Los Angeles school calls for an extreme form of affirmative action grading to boost score. Remember, California is the same state that banned “gifted and talented” classes as “racist.”
In this absurd memo, LAUSD Chief Judy Elliot order all district teachers to cease grading students based on merit.
Based on the theory that homework is more likely to be completed by kids with a secure home life and involved parents — aka, the white middle class — LAUSD is forcing teachers to cap homework at 10 percent of a student’s grade, beginning next month.
“The policy is intended to account for the myriad urban problems facing the district’s mostly low-income, minority population,” writes the Los Angeles Times today.
- Media hides guilty party in 3rd grade controversy.
- Portland school principal declares peanut butter sandwiches to be racist!
- Mayor Villaraigosa: LA dropout rate 50%!!!
- Mega FAIL: Common Core increases racial disparity
- Hazelwood MO 7th grade girl victim of attempted sexual assault
- Philly School: Alleged homosexual attack in the fourth grade.
- Chicago Teachers Union President blames white people for school district problems