Los Angeles school calls for an extreme form of affirmative action grading to boost score. Remember, California is the same state that banned “gifted and talented” classes as “racist.”
In this absurd memo, LAUSD Chief Judy Elliot order all district teachers to cease grading students based on merit.
Based on the theory that homework is more likely to be completed by kids with a secure home life and involved parents — aka, the white middle class — LAUSD is forcing teachers to cap homework at 10 percent of a student’s grade, beginning next month.
“The policy is intended to account for the myriad urban problems facing the district’s mostly low-income, minority population,” writes the Los Angeles Times today.
- Affluent black children still score lower than poor white children on Ohio achievement test, white people blamed
- Three Minnesota college students take a stand against racial hatred
- Chicago Teachers Union President blames white people for school district problems
- GSU administrator says White Student Union has a right to be on campus
- Black thugs storm white suburban school. MEDIA CENSORS!
- Freshman says he will start a White Student Union at Georgia State University
- Mormon student persecuted by University for refusing to “stomp on Jesus”