A mob of black teens stormed two different public buses and attacked white victims at random in Chicago. This mirrors a similar attack in Atlanta that happened just weeks ago.
Chicago has seen two solid weeks of brutal mob attacks by teenage and young adult black males. The victims are generally white. The media is doing everything possible to censor and downplay the attacks. Chicago mayor Emanuel ordered an emergency shut down of the beaches two weekends ago due to black mob violence.
In two separate incidents, as many as 15 teens have stormed Chicago Transit Authority buses, attacked their victims and darted off with cell phones and other electronic devices, authorities said Tuesday.
Both incidents were near the University of Illinois at Chicago campus, prompting city and campus authorities to issue community alerts.
In the first attack, near West Roosevelt Road and South Loomis Street at about 11:40 p.m. Saturday, a victim was struck multiple times before the thieves ran off with his cell phone.
About 25 minutes later, near South Racine Avenue and West 13th Street, a student said he was sitting on a No. 12 bus when as many as 15 black boys and young men boarded the bus without paying. The student was hit in the back of his head with a glass bottle and was robbed of his iPod, said UIC police.
- Large-scale black mob violence in Philadelphia and West Utica
- Black thugs storm white suburban school. MEDIA CENSORS!
- At least three new racially motivated mob attacks in Philly, elderly targeted
- Thug uses human feces in hate crime attack
- Left-wing activists staged phony hate crime hoax at Vasser
- US State Department warns Americans about visiting South Africa
- Freshman says he will start a White Student Union at Georgia State University