A couple and their three your old child were killed execution style by black thugs in South Africa. The killers left a note vowing to take the lives of more white people. Several perpetrators were arrested by a private security company (the black South African police do nothing), shortly after the murders.
A chilling message written in Sotho on a piece of cardboard saying “We have killed them. We are coming back”, was found on the gate of the farm where three people were brutally killed on Thursday.
The victims of the murders were Attie Potgieter, 40, his wife Wilna, 36, and their 3-year-old daughter Willemien. It was suspected that little Willemien was shot so that she wouldn’t be able to identify her parents’ killers.
Three farm workers were arrested on Thursday. Later, in townships in the area, three more suspects were arrested. According to early information, one of them is only 17 years old.
The Potgieters were murdered on their 11th wedding anniversary.
- Did black Muslims kill editor of black newspaper?
- South Africans riot and attack Somalis in Port Elizabeth
- Possible mega-serial killer charged
- Illegal alien and visa holder on probabtion arrested in California Arsons.
- Brothers to go on trial for execution killings.
- Genocide of Africa's white farmers.
- SA Genocide Update: 6 whites killed in farm attacks during Jan. 2012