A couple and their three your old child were killed execution style by black thugs in South Africa. The killers left a note vowing to take the lives of more white people. Several perpetrators were arrested by a private security company (the black South African police do nothing), shortly after the murders.
A chilling message written in Sotho on a piece of cardboard saying “We have killed them. We are coming back”, was found on the gate of the farm where three people were brutally killed on Thursday.
The victims of the murders were Attie Potgieter, 40, his wife Wilna, 36, and their 3-year-old daughter Willemien. It was suspected that little Willemien was shot so that she wouldn’t be able to identify her parents’ killers.
Three farm workers were arrested on Thursday. Later, in townships in the area, three more suspects were arrested. According to early information, one of them is only 17 years old.
The Potgieters were murdered on their 11th wedding anniversary.
- USC student shot at random and paralyzed by gangbanger in Columbia, SC
- South Africans riot and attack Somalis in Port Elizabeth
- Possible mega-serial killer charged
- Two dead in hate crime spree killing in Greenwood, South Carolina
- South African government hides black on white murders with fake death certificates
- 58 people were killed during the 1992 LA race riots
- Fourth black on white murder in Ohio in only six days