If the races were reversed, this would be the biggest news story in America! Instead it quarantined to local press only. Just one of the thousands of brutal racially motivated attacks on white people that are censored by the “mainstream” press.
Horrific racially motivated attacks on whites seem like a regular occurrence in Seattle. The result of coddling black criminals by liberal white politicians.
A 15-year-old boy from West Seattle says he was held hostage and beaten for hours, all because of the color of his skin.
Shane McClellan says two men kicked and whipped him at gunpoint – and told him they singled him out because he is white.
Tim McClellan, Shane’s father, says he barely recognized his son after the brutal assault.
“I didn’t know if he was alive or dead,” Tim McClellan said.
The incident happened as Shane McClellan was walking home from a friend’s house Tuesday around 2 a.m.
Shane’s father says two men called to Shane from the top of a staircase near the intersection of 14th Avenue SW and SW Holden Street. The men asked for a light, and when Shane walked over to oblige, they knocked him to the ground and started kicking him.
“Apparently one guy got behind him and grabbed him, and the other guy started punching him in the face,” says Joseph Cannis, a friend of McClellan.
The two men knocked the frightened teen around on the staircase, making racially charged remarks.
“So after they beat him up over here, they started dragging him over and talking stuff, ‘We’re going to beat you up.’ Not letting him go. ‘We’re going to have some fun with you,’” says another of McClellan’s friends, Michael Jackson.
- Thugs arrested in racially motivated killing of New Jersey homeless man
- Oakland man pummeled in racially motivated hate crime
- Black thugs attacking random Latino victims in Plano, Texas
- SPLC employing infamous Jena 6 thug
- At least three new racially motivated mob attacks in Philly, elderly targeted
- Hate crime mob attack in Charleston, West Virginia
- Flashback: Michigan media blacks out 7+ racially motivated mob attacks in Grand Rapids during Trayvon media frenzy