Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin warned of “American Communism” and says Obama’s plans to build new US bases and missle batteries in Eastern Europe is the biggest threat to US/Russian relations since the Cuban missile crisis.
Damage to US/Russian relations.
1) The Clinton Administration bombed Serbia to support Islamic Albanian militias in Kosovo. Albanians immigrated to Kosovo illegally in such huge numbers that they outnumbered ethnic Serbs. Then they began a bloody terrorist campaign to drive out the remaining ethnic Serbs.
2) The Bush administration recognized Kosovo as an independent Muslim nation. This move was strongly opposed by Russia and at least half of the European nations. Today Kosovo is the center of the European drug trade, and home base for Islamic terrorist groups.
3) Under the Bush administration, the US became the leading supplier of arms and armament technology to the Republic of Georgia. Close US allies France, and Israel were the second and third largest. The Republic of Georgia then launched a surprise attack on the break away region of South Ossetia. Georgian forces surrounded the capital and began a murderous campaign of ethnic cleansing, when Russian forces invaded and drove the Georgians out.
The Georgian Minister of Defense admitted in a radio broadcast that he modeled the offensive off of the 1948 Arab-Israeli war. The president of Georgia gained power after receiving millions from George Soros for his campaign. Soros also funds radical left-wing groups in the US and is widely believed to have piped money directly into Obama’s campaign.
After the failed attempt at mass genocide, the Israeli and French governments saw backlashes from their own people. Those governments at least hinted that their support of Georgia was foolish. Bush, however, continued to strongly defend the Georgian president and his actions.
4) Despite campaign promises to roll back foreign entanglements, Obama has adopted all of the same foreign policies as George Bush. He even launched a secret war in Yemen, which was kept hidden from the American public for months. Obama is going full speed ahead with all of Bush’s plans to build new bases in East Europe and set up a line of missile batteries aimed at Russia. Even though Russia allowed the US to set up batteries around the Black Sea as a deterrent to Iran.
- Former German Chancellor warns against encircling Russia
- Bush completes Clinton & Albright's dream.
- Russia strikes back at Bush's Kosovo sell out.
- Why are US taxdollars financing Genocide in South Ossetia.
- CSMONITOR: Russia-Georgia, why both sides have valid points.
- Poll: Does Russia have a right to annex Crimea?
- Clinton/Bush aided Albanian Muslims at center of white sex slavery.