CofCC.org News Team
Make mine a Red Stripe, says Henry Gates.
Media pundits suggest that failure to agree on a brand of beer suggests that nothing will be accomplished at Obama’s “beer summit.”
While the media won’t say anything bad about professional race hustler Henry Gates, most Americans can clearly see why it was so hard to agree on a beer.
Gates insisted on drinking Red Stripe, a Jamaican import. This is what you call “too cute by a half.” Apparently drinking any American beer would have been selling out to the white man. Gates has to keep up his street cred with the far-left radicals and other race hustler’s on PBS.
- Bill Gates: White kids not eligible for my scholarships.
- Americans disgusted by Obama's shameless racial pandering!
- 1 killed, 4 stabbed in Calgary.
- Obama's goons advise Gibson guitar to export jobs.
- Hillary shocked by Congo.
- Obama's "friend" Gates is a hard-core anti-white bigot.
- Rupert Murdoch invites black race hustlers to police his US media empire.