CofCC.org News Team
Make mine a Red Stripe, says Henry Gates.
Media pundits suggest that failure to agree on a brand of beer suggests that nothing will be accomplished at Obama’s “beer summit.”
While the media won’t say anything bad about professional race hustler Henry Gates, most Americans can clearly see why it was so hard to agree on a beer.
Gates insisted on drinking Red Stripe, a Jamaican import. This is what you call “too cute by a half.” Apparently drinking any American beer would have been selling out to the white man. Gates has to keep up his street cred with the far-left radicals and other race hustler’s on PBS.
- Off duty cop handcuffs and then tortures innocent woman at a bar.
- Media silent on New Orleans bloodbath
- Warped liberal logic on race and crime
- Milwaukee man seriously injured in racial mob attack
- College student murdered in hate crime mob attack
- Black thugs commit three more hate crime mob attacks in Jacksonville, FL
- Marxist protesters at Amren shock community with violent signs