CofCC.org News Team
“[A] wise Latina woman with the richness of her experience would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn’t lived that life.” – Obama Supreme Court appointee Sotomayor.
“I think that the only reason Clarence Thomas is on the Court is because he is black. I don’t believe he could have won had he been white. And the reason is, I think it was a cynical ploy by President Bush.” – Sotomayer AKA the Pot calling the Kettle Black.
“The Court of Appeals is where policy is made, but I shouldn’t be saying this on tape.” – Sotomayer
The second amendment of the US Constitutions states in plain English that American citizens must have the right to own guns, because the government itself requires guns. The founding fathers did not want the government to be the only ones with guns.
However, Sotomayor says all private ownership of guns should be illegal.
Sotomayor is a graduate from Princeton University, where her legal theses included Race in the American Classroom, and Undying Injustice: American “Exceptionalism” and Permanent Bigotry, and Deadly Obsession: American Gun Culture. In this text, the student Sotomayor explained that the Second Amendment to the Constitution did not actually afford individual citizens the right to bear arms, but only duly conferred organizations, like the military. Instead of making guns illegal, she argues that they have been illegal for individuals to own since the passing of the Bill of Rights.
- NYPD sending out gun confiscation letters to law abiding citizens
- Mexican beauty queen killed because of Obama/Holder “Fast & Furious” false flag
- Israeli Supreme Court order release of illegal immigrants
- 3-D printers will enable criminals to easily bypass gun control
- Left-wing wants guns banned through executive order
- Farrakhan calls for land and an army
- Illegal alien: My free kidney is not enough