Note from Linda: So let me get this straight. MSNBC fires Chris Matthews and Keith Olbermann from their jobs as news anchors covering the 2008 presidential race because they are biased toward Obama. Then they give Rachel Maddow, the most left wing broadcaster on Air America Radio, her own show on MSNBC. And who is the star guest for her first show? Who else but Pat Buchanan. The only reason anyone tunes in to MSNBC is in hopes of catching a glimpse of Buchanan.
- Extreme hypocrisy by MSNBC esposed.
- MSNBC suspends Pat Buchanan.
- Pat Buchanan Visits The Cesspool this Sunday!
- Left-wing author explains why newspapers and CNN are dying, and shows why FOX News is so hated by the left.
- BREAKING NEWS: Nick Griffin set to appear on The Political Cesspool Radio Program, Saturday September 25
- MSNBC to resume broadcasts of radical leftist Keith Olberman.
- Extremist Keith Olberman attacks CofCC.
- Ratings for CNN & MSNBC continue to drop.
- SPLC board member running censorship campaign.
- Kyle Rogers on Larry Fontana Show
- Pat Buchanan's Website Posts Political Cesspool Interview
- Leading leftists denounce Obama war plans as "just like Bush."