Note from Linda: So let me get this straight. MSNBC fires Chris Matthews and Keith Olbermann from their jobs as news anchors covering the 2008 presidential race because they are biased toward Obama. Then they give Rachel Maddow, the most left wing broadcaster on Air America Radio, her own show on MSNBC. And who is the star guest for her first show? Who else but Pat Buchanan. The only reason anyone tunes in to MSNBC is in hopes of catching a glimpse of Buchanan.
- CNN airs entire show about racial slurs
- MSNBC expert says Rachel Jeantel is quite articulate
- Piers Morgan says critics of Rachel Jeantel are snobs and racists
- “CPAC Segregationist” to appear on the Political Cesspool tonight
- Rachel Jeantel exposes anti-white hatred among young blacks
- MSNBC says it is racist to mention racial motive in killing of Chris Lane
- Political Cesspool Radio Show