Of all children eligible for adoption, a staggering 46% are black. There are more black babies and children up for adoption than white, despite blacks making up only 13% of the population.
Despite the crisis of unwanted black orphans, black NFL star DeMarcus Ware and his wife, Taniqua, sought to adopt a white baby. The New York Times gleefully celebrated the bizarre adoption in their Sunday edition.
Why would a wealthy black celebrity go to all the trouble to adopt a white baby, ignoring the multitude of available babies of his own race?
Why would an adoption agency give a white baby to this bizarre black athlete, when thousands of white couples are desperately waiting in line for the opportunity? Obviously, his wealth has a lot to do with the decision.
Why is the life of a young baby girl being used for social experiment?
- RT: White Americas are "racist" for not adopting more black orphans.
- NPR vilifies woman for saying she wants a baby with the same heritage.
- Two more white babies murdered by black males
- After decades of begging white people to adopt black children, ABC now suggests whites "psychologically harm" adopted black children.
- New York Times: Black NYC murder rate about 13 times White NYC murder rate.
- British columnist agonizes over mixed-race baby.
- New York Times editor confesses to censoring information about black crime.