CofCC.org News Team
Hundreds of people, largely single mothers on welfare, seeking section 8 vouchers from the Boca Raton housing authority had to be dispersed by riot police.
Shayla Williams, 22, of West Palm Beach, was angered by the police tactics.
“This place is going to get shot up later,” she yelled to officers. “They can’t treat us like this.”
- ACLU sues over low black graduation rates.
- Palm Beach County hired child molester with taxpayer money to run camp.
- Mother killed, 3 day old baby kidnapped
- Black festival in Dallas turns into shooting and violence. Media silent again.
- Top Israel ambassador under attack for meeting Le Pen.
- Another black man sets ambush for police officers.
- America's Black Urban Culture.