CofCC.org News Team
Hundreds of people, largely single mothers on welfare, seeking section 8 vouchers from the Boca Raton housing authority had to be dispersed by riot police.
Shayla Williams, 22, of West Palm Beach, was angered by the police tactics.
“This place is going to get shot up later,” she yelled to officers. “They can’t treat us like this.”
- Trayvon supporters mass at the scene of self-defense shooting in Little Rock, AR
- Six year old commits armed mugging in Pittsburgh
- Miami braces for another violent black beach week.
- Jesse Jackson says NYPD officer is a murderer for not allowing black teen to shoot and kill another black teen
- Two elderly whites killed in separate black on white shootings
- Mormon student persecuted by University for refusing to “stomp on Jesus”
- Teen girls post hate crime mob attack video online