CofCC.org News Team
Black man who went on anti-white racial tirades at city hall meetings and recently fought with police goes on killing spree in Kirkwood, MO near St. Louis.
The shootings began shortly after 7 p.m. just outside the city hall in Kirkwood, Missouri, when a man approached a police officer in the parking lot of the Kirkwood police station and fatally shot him, Panus said. The officer died at the scene.
The suspect then went into the city council chambers, she said, and killed a second police officer, then fatally shot three people who were attending the meeting, Panus said.
Two people who were attending the city council meeting were taken to area hospitals, she said. One is in critical condition.
Kirkwood police officers returned fire, Panus said, killing the suspect.
- Left-wing claiming Brunswick baby killing is a conspiracy
- Farrakhan’s son accused of misusing police assets for Nation of Islam
- St. Louis man killed in his driveway at random
- Oldham police arrest pregnant woman for holding British flag in public
- Mayor Bloomberg admits that the NYC goes easier on blacks than whites
- Suspect from notorious St. Louis hate crime is shot and killed by homeowner
- NYC city council member speaks at New Black Panther Party meeting